Just a mom...with a small cooking obsession. Nothing big! ha Join me throughout my journey of teetering with the thought of starting up a small catering business! My goal with this blog is to help other moms who have an ounce of time make awesome meals, throw the best parties with out of this world appetizers, and keep her sanity all at the same time. Welcome to my world!!

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Moist Pumpkin Muffins! (Best part...they are HEALTHY!!)

OK... so we all live on diets ladies...go ahead admit it! We constantly worry about how we look, how big we are, and how far we can stretch those weight watcher points! WELL I these pumpkin muffins are absolutely amazing to die for yummy and are healthy! Oh did I mention simple with ONLY 3 ingredients...yup just 3!!! OH and the best part of all only 2 weight watcher points!!!!

Pumpkin Muffins

You will need:
  • 1 box spice cake mix
  • 1 15 oz can pumpkin puree
  • 1 c. water
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees
  2. Line muffin pan with cupcake liners OR grease with non stick cooking spray
  3. With mixer, beat all ingredients together
  4. Fill liners, or cups in the pan, 2/3 way full
  5. Bake about 15-20 minutes or until toothpick comes out clean. I start checking mine at 12 minutes because my oven is very sensitive!! Be careful not to over cook them.

No comments:

Post a Comment