Just a mom...with a small cooking obsession. Nothing big! ha Join me throughout my journey of teetering with the thought of starting up a small catering business! My goal with this blog is to help other moms who have an ounce of time make awesome meals, throw the best parties with out of this world appetizers, and keep her sanity all at the same time. Welcome to my world!!

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Baked Ravioli


Tonight was one of those nights...I knew it would be MORE than crazy because we had cheerleading practice and it would be late when we got home to eat but the last thing I wanted was McDonalds! This is where freezer meals come in handy! While I actually just prepared this earlier in the day it can very easily be done way in advance and frozen!! Then just put in a preheated oven the night you want it! It makes a huge 9x13 pan and can very easily feed a crowd! It is also semi homemade which just makes it that much easier!

Baked Ravioli

What you need:
  • 1 bag of cheese ravioli (or whatever kind you like) frozen. I use Meijer brand and the mini round ones.
  • 2 bags of mozzerella cheese, shredded
  • 1 1/2 lbs ground beef, cooked, drained
  • 2 jars of your favorite speghetti sauce
  • 1 large can of mushrooms, drained (optional)
Directions:
  1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
  2. In a large bowl mix hot ground beef, frozen ravioli, mushrooms, and sauce together.
  3. Pour into the 9x13 baking dish and cover evenly with the bags of shredded mozzerella.
  4. Cover with foil and bake 30 minutes. Uncover and bake 15 more or until middle is hot and cheese is completely melted.
I serve this with garlic bread! You can also serve it with steamed broccoli to get some green worked in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment