Just a mom...with a small cooking obsession. Nothing big! ha Join me throughout my journey of teetering with the thought of starting up a small catering business! My goal with this blog is to help other moms who have an ounce of time make awesome meals, throw the best parties with out of this world appetizers, and keep her sanity all at the same time. Welcome to my world!!

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

BLT Dip

I know what you are thinking....gross! I thought the same thing until I tried it...it is anything but gross. This seems to be a lot of my friends favorite, especially Amber. She request it at every get together! You can serve it with pretzels, bread, beer bread, chips, veggies, cardboard....it is great on anything really! :) I usually serve mine in a bread bowl with extra bread cut up around it.

BLT DIP

You will need:
  • A bag of shredded lettuce
  • 1 cup mayo
  • 1 cup sour cream
  • 1 bag real bacon pieces (right next to bacon bits in store)
  • 2 medium tomatoes cut up small
  • 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
  • whatever you want to serve it with
Directions:
  1. In a bowl mix together the sour cream, mayo, cheese, bacon pieces, and tomatoes.
  2. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
  3. Right before serving add 1 big handful of lettuce...if you like more feel free to add more!
This is such an easy throw together for parties and get togethers. It is great in the winter and summer :) Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment